There is no other service that lets you get tested and schedule testing on your terms, when you want. Most insurance plans require an in-person doctor’s appointment before you can get tested. SAFE saves your time and lets you skip the doctor and go directly to lab. SAFE’s quick questionnaire on the app replaces your in-person doctor visit and still lets you use your insurance so you can save time and money.
Articles in this section
- What does it mean to be SAFE?
- How much does the SAFE panel cost?
- What is the SAFE App and how does it work?
- What tests are included on the panel?
- Can anyone else see or look up my STD status?
- What guarantees someone hasn’t contracted an STD since their last test?
- How do I share my status?
- How is my STD status verified?
- Is the SAFE App Secure and HIPAA complaint?
- Where can I find the SAFE App?