HIV, HEP-C, Syphilis, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, HSV2 (optional but highly recommended). These are the most common STDs and what we can currently test for. We do not test for HPV since most people will contract HPV in their lifetime, there is currently no test for men, and most forms of HPV go away on their own overtime. SAFE plans to add Trichomoniasis (“Trich”), the most common curable STD with normally no or minor symptom, testing to our panel soon along with Hep-B.
Articles in this section
- What does it mean to be SAFE?
- How much does the SAFE panel cost?
- What is the SAFE App and how does it work?
- What tests are included on the panel?
- Can anyone else see or look up my STD status?
- What guarantees someone hasn’t contracted an STD since their last test?
- How do I share my status?
- How is my STD status verified?
- Is the SAFE App Secure and HIPAA complaint?
- Where can I find the SAFE App?