SAFE connects directly to the medical records systems of the testing labs, from which test results are automatically imported via secure, encrypted API calls, or SAFE imports your results directly from your physician. Users never self report their status, and when connecting to labs there is zero human intervention or user input, preventing potential for human error or fraud.
Articles in this section
- What does it mean to be SAFE?
- How much does the SAFE panel cost?
- What is the SAFE App and how does it work?
- What tests are included on the panel?
- Can anyone else see or look up my STD status?
- What guarantees someone hasn’t contracted an STD since their last test?
- How do I share my status?
- How is my STD status verified?
- Is the SAFE App Secure and HIPAA complaint?
- Where can I find the SAFE App?