At this time, only patients whose get tested through SAFE and have a positive result get a complimentary physician consultation. Soon SAFE will offer the option to sexual a general consult with a sexual health physician even if you haven’t been tested through SAFE.
Articles in this section
- What does it mean to be SAFE?
- How much does the SAFE panel cost?
- What is the SAFE App and how does it work?
- What tests are included on the panel?
- Can anyone else see or look up my STD status?
- What guarantees someone hasn’t contracted an STD since their last test?
- How do I share my status?
- How is my STD status verified?
- Is the SAFE App Secure and HIPAA complaint?
- Where can I find the SAFE App?