Everyone should bring an ID and an insurance card if you are using your insurance to cover your test. Once you arrive at your testing location, you will check in, and might have a small wait depending if you made an appointment. Then you will provide a urine and blood samples, and you will get your results back 2-3 business days at most, but normally results are in the SAFE App within 48 hours.
Articles in this section
- What does it mean to be SAFE?
- How much does the SAFE panel cost?
- What is the SAFE App and how does it work?
- What tests are included on the panel?
- Can anyone else see or look up my STD status?
- What guarantees someone hasn’t contracted an STD since their last test?
- How do I share my status?
- How is my STD status verified?
- Is the SAFE App Secure and HIPAA complaint?
- Where can I find the SAFE App?